Wednesday, October 8, 2008

In the Hall of the Mountain King





Okay, I know I'm blogging a lot these days. It is fun to have to kids post stuff they did that day but then I come across something I want to share. In this case I came across something that I really, really wanted to share with my brother Nate but I can't. I tend to get really mad at him on those days and I think of all sorts of things to say to him next time I see him. I probably won't do that but I might walk up to him and smack him on the back of the head. Anyhow.....today I found a techno remix of 'In the Hall of the Mountain King'. This happens to be one of my all time favorites and Nate was really into techno which I thought was kinda dumb but somehow for a Halloween soundtrack the two things work well together. So there ya go Nate....we could have had an awesome party. For those of you who want to listen I have my songlist for October down at the bottom of this page.....usually you gotta wait a minute for it to come up though. Oh, and turn the volume on.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Nate would have really liked it! I am sure he knows that he's going to get several smacks on the head, from a variety of people. I miss him.