Thursday, February 25, 2010

Swagbucks

A long time ago my amazing couponing, deal hunting SIL told me about Swagbucks. I remember her telling me that you can earn gift cards which can be used online. I signed up at the site and then officially forgot all about it. At Christmas time I saw that her kids had gotten some awesome gifts and overheard her saying that it was thanks to swagbucks. 'Hold on,' I thought, 'I need to figure this out!' Then I forgot about it again. Anyone that knows me knows this is a common thing. Today she has a great post though about how to earn double the bucks if you sign up today. You can read about it on her post HERE. She also has a link that tells you how to start earning more swagbucks. The real trick is to be consistent (easier if you download the toolbar) and get people to sign up under you. Today I added my banner for easy clicking (just look to the right). Have fun everyone and good luck with starting on those swagbucks before next Christmas!


No comments: